dinsdag 30 september 2014

Bigs, Littles team up for team building - Lakenewsonline.com

The more info I can discover, the far better it is. Below is an additional interesting article I thought of while surfing the internet.

Bigs, Littles team up for team buildingLakenewsonline.comOn Thursday, Sept. 25, Big Brothers Big Sisters held a team building event for their School of the Osage High School and Upper Elementary School “Bigs” and “Littles” on the Marlen and Jerry Frank farm in Linn Creek. email · print. The Lake News Online.and more »...Bigs, Littles team up for team building - Lakenewsonline.com

I try to catch the current information at all times. This is the most up to date I could possibly find. I hope you might enjoy this post as much as I did. I wish to see you quickly once more.

Visit sites like these for more info about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten