vrijdag 27 februari 2015

How to “Get into Tech” If You're Not an Obvious Fit - Backchannel

I do enjoy to visit various other sites with relevant information. I intend to locate things I don't know yet. Below is another fascinating blog post I located.

How to “Get into Tech” If You're Not an Obvious FitBackchannelMany of these coffee dates have been with individuals in more traditional jobs who think they want to work at Twitter or Google, the two companies where I've spent the last 15 years. ... It took some 15 months for me to go from being a contractor, as a ......How to “Get into Tech” If You're Not an Obvious Fit - Backchannel

This is my newest access for today. I hope you appreciated it. Intend to view you back soon once more.

Other websites about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten