donderdag 30 oktober 2014

Cheltenham School District addresses hazing incident with team building initiative - Montgomery Newspapers

I do like to find more and more information related to the content I post on my blog. Here is another thing I found.

ABC NewsCheltenham School District addresses hazing incident with team building initiativeMontgomery NewspapersAs a result of a hazing incident on the Cheltenham High School boys varsity soccer team, the Cheltenham School District is taking steps to include team building training in their athletic programs, according to the district's Communications Director ...Central Bucks superintendent, board stand firm despite criticism in handling ...Allentown Morning CallCB West Parents Blast School Board Over Football Season CancellationMyFox PhiladelphiaIn wake of hazing allegations, Central Bucks School District cancels vars...Cheltenham School District addresses hazing incident with team building initiative - Montgomery Newspapers

Well, this is it again. I hope you enjoyed reading it. I'll be back soon again for more.

You could try here for more about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten