woensdag 29 oktober 2014

Cheltenham School District addresses hazing incident with team building initiative - Montgomery Newspapers

Here is another interesting article I found while surfing the web. I think you will like it.

ABC NewsCheltenham School District addresses hazing incident with team building initiativeMontgomery NewspapersAs a result of a hazing incident on the Cheltenham High School boys varsity soccer team, the Cheltenham School District is taking steps to include team building training in their athletic programs, according to the district's Communications Director ...Central Bucks superintendent, board stand firm despite criticism in handling ...Allentown Morning CallCB West Parents Blast School Board Over Football Season Cancell...Cheltenham School District addresses hazing incident with team building initiative - Montgomery Newspapers

I enjoyed reading this information. It means you and me are up-to-date again. I hope you come back for my next entry.

Published here about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten