dinsdag 30 december 2014

DISC Certification – 2015 DISCcert’s Webinar Series Starts Jan 14

I do love to check out other sites with relevant information. I want to find stuff I don't know yet. Here is another interesting post I found.

DISCcert’s first DISC Certification Webinar Series for 2015 is scheduled to begin Jan 14 and will run for four consecutive weeks. Corporate trainers and HR professionals, who become certified through the program to train DISC, will receive the tools to teach staff members and employees teambuilding and communication skills. (PRWeb December 29, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com ......DISC Certification – 2015 DISCcert’s Webinar Series Starts Jan 14

I am happy to have found this valuable information again. I hope you can appreciate it as well as I do.

Recommended Sites about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten