dinsdag 30 december 2014

DISC Certification – 2015 DISCcert’s Webinar Series Starts Jan 14

I hope you similar to this short article I just found on the net. It is worth taking a look at. I wish you will certainly like it.

DISCcert’s first DISC Certification Webinar Series for 2015 is scheduled to begin Jan 14 and will run for four consecutive weeks. Corporate trainers and HR professionals, who become certified through the program to train DISC, will receive the tools to teach staff members and employees teambuilding and communication skills. (PRWeb December 29, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com ......DISC Certification – 2015 DISCcert’s Webinar Series Starts Jan 14

I wish you used reviewing this brand-new entry. I without a doubt liked it. Till following time.

view website

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten