donderdag 30 april 2015

Workplace accidents during team building activities - Lexology (registration)

Below is one more interesting short article I discovered while surfing the web. I think you will like it.

Workplace accidents during team building activitiesLexology (registration)Team building, and the labour law issues and problems bound up with it, do not come before the Czech courts on a regular basis. The concept of team building itself has never actually been legally defined, and its meaning was interpreted by the Supreme ......Workplace accidents during team building activities - Lexology (registration)

I appreciated reading this details. It implies you as well as me are up-to-date again. I wish you come back for my next entrance.

Useful sites about teambuilding

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten