zaterdag 29 november 2014

The 2014 GOOD Gift Guide: First Forays into Business Books

I do like to find more and more information related to the content I post on my blog. Here is another thing I found.

At first glance, the business section in a bookstore may seem suited for a select set: wannabe CEOs looking to climb the ladder and soon-to-be college students who have no real idea what majoring in “business” actually means. After all, who has time to read 300 pages on topics like leadership, teambuilding, or organizational growth? Passersby may recognize Sheryl Sandberg’...The 2014 GOOD Gift Guide: First Forays into Business Books

I am happy to have found this valuable information again. I hope you can appreciate it as well as I do.

Interesting articles:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten