zaterdag 29 november 2014

The 2014 GOOD Gift Guide: First Forays into Business Books

I do love to visit other sites with appropriate details. I would like to find things I have no idea yet. Here is another intriguing article I found.

At first glance, the business section in a bookstore may seem suited for a select set: wannabe CEOs looking to climb the ladder and soon-to-be college students who have no real idea what majoring in “business” actually means. After all, who has time to read 300 pages on topics like leadership, teambuilding, or organizational growth? Passersby may recognize Sheryl Sandberg’s Lean In from the ......The 2014 GOOD Gift Guide: First Forays into Business Books

I try to catch the current details constantly. This is the most recent I could possibly discover. I hope you could possibly appreciate this blog post as long as I did. I hope to view you soon again.

Discover More Here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten