zaterdag 29 november 2014

The 2014 GOOD Gift Guide: First Forays into Business Books

It is always good to go 'searching' on the internet. As well as this is exactly what I came up with:

At first glance, the business section in a bookstore may seem suited for a select set: wannabe CEOs looking to climb the ladder and soon-to-be college students who have no real idea what majoring in “business” actually means. After all, who has time to read 300 pages on topics like leadership, teambuilding, or organizational growth? Passersby may recognize Sheryl Sandberg’s Lean In from the ......The 2014 GOOD Gift Guide: First Forays into Business Books

I appreciated reading this information. It indicates you and me are up-to-date once again. I hope you return for my next entry.

These are other interesting articles you should check out:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten