maandag 25 mei 2015

'Dork Diaries': The book empire built one awkward moment at a time - Chicago Daily Herald

Here is another intriguing article I discovered while surfing the internet. I believe you will like it.

Chicago Daily Herald'Dork Diaries': The book empire built one awkward moment at a timeChicago Daily HeraldRachel and her husband of 26 years -- the father of Erin and Nikki -- had built their life on a shared dream, she says, but then one day came a change of plans: He said he was building a new life. ... "Big Nate" creator Lincoln Peirce, who has a new ......'Dork Diaries': The book empire built one awkward moment at a time - Chicago Daily Herald

I am happy to have located this useful information once more. I wish you could cherish it as well as I do.

More about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten