dinsdag 26 mei 2015

Survey Reveals 25 Unusual Team-Building Activities - PR Newswire (press release)

I like to collect relevant information. Here is another article I found. Check it out:

Survey Reveals 25 Unusual Team-Building ActivitiesPR Newswire (press release)MENLO PARK, Calif., May 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Why break bread with colleagues when you can break dance? That's what one company did for team building, according to a survey of 400 U.S. advertising and marketing executives by The Creative Group ...and more »...Survey Reveals 25 Unusual Team-Building Activities - PR Newswire (press release)

I try to catch the latest information all the time. This is the latest I could find. I hope you could enjoy this post as much as I did. I hope to see you soon again.

Check this link right here now for more info about teambuilding

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten