zondag 24 mei 2015

How to invest in a central bank sponsored speculative bubble - Telegraph.co.uk

I do love to check out other sites with relevant information. I want to find stuff I don't know yet. Here is another interesting post I found.

Telegraph.co.ukHow to invest in a central bank sponsored speculative bubbleTelegraph.co.ukJames Montier, value investor and member of the asset allocation team at US-based investment manager GMO, explains how to navigate the chaos and protect your wealth. The outspoken value investor .... An investor is someone who by definition takes a ...and more »...How to invest in a central bank sponsored speculative bubble - Telegraph.co.uk

I enjoyed reading this information. It means you and me are up-to-date again. I hope you come back for my next entry.

Articles about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten