vrijdag 30 januari 2015

Might Hall of Fame Class of 2015 include Harrison, Polian and Dungy? - WRTV Indianapolis

A very interesting blog post I simply located. I intended to share this with you quickly.

WRTV IndianapolisMight Hall of Fame Class of 2015 include Harrison, Polian and Dungy?WRTV Indianapolis“If there ever is a definition of a first-ballot Hall of Famer, it would be Marvin.” Harrison was passed over in favor of Andre ... We had the same belief in how you build a football team and the type of players you wanted. “And I thin...Might Hall of Fame Class of 2015 include Harrison, Polian and Dungy? - WRTV Indianapolis

I enjoyed reading this information. It means you and me are up-to-date again. I hope you come back for my next entry.

Check these guys out for detailed further info about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten