vrijdag 30 januari 2015

When will Chicago get its next supertall skyscraper?

I hope you like this article I just found on the internet. It is worth checking out. I hope you will like it.

In 2013 Curious City took on a high-minded question from Minneapolis resident Andrew Wambach. Wambach, now 30, had just moved to Minnesota and already missed the Chicago skyline. He wanted to know: When will Chicago get its next supertall skyscraper? The last supertall skyscraper in Chicago was the Trump Tower, built in 2009. Before that the city hadn’t reached such heights since 1990’s Two ......When will Chicago get its next supertall skyscraper?

Updated once again. This was the latest information I might discover online. I wish you appreciated reading it.

You can check here more sites about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten