vrijdag 30 januari 2015

When prison works: inside New Hall, the women's prison where inmates are ... - The Guardian

It is consistently good to go 'hunting' on the web. As well as this is exactly what I thought of:

The GuardianWhen prison works: inside New Hall, the women's prison where inmates are ...The GuardianNo news but bad news ever comes out of a prison, which, apart from making it hard to build morale, is somewhat unfair. In all that has ... Joanna Smith, 30 – who has received a Butler Trust commendation – has been based in New Hall since 2009, although ......When prison works: inside New Hall, the women's prison where inmates are ... - The Guardian

I try to catch the most up to date information all the time. This is the latest I can discover. I hope you can enjoy this article as much as I did. I intend to view you soon once again.

Have a peek at these websites about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten