vrijdag 30 januari 2015

When will Chicago get its next supertall skyscraper?

Here we go; another interesting article I just found on the internet. I hope you will like it as much as I do.

In 2013 Curious City took on a high-minded question from Minneapolis resident Andrew Wambach. Wambach, now 30, had just moved to Minnesota and already missed the Chicago skyline. He wanted to know: When will Chicago get its next supertall skyscraper? The last supertall skyscraper in Chicago was the Trump Tower, built in 2009. Before that the city hadn’t reached such heights since 1990’s Two ......When will Chicago get its next supertall skyscraper?

I try to catch the latest information all the time. This is the latest I could find. I hope you could enjoy this post as much as I did. I hope to see you soon again.

Click to investigate more about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten