maandag 30 maart 2015

Etsy seeks balance of growth, keeping 'handmade ethos' - Arkansas Online

My passion is to go search for more relevant information about my topic. Here is another entry of what I found on the internet.

Etsy seeks balance of growth, keeping 'handmade ethos'Arkansas Online"Handmade businesses aren't infinitely scalable, just by the definition of the term," said Grace Dobush, a writer and longtime Etsy seller who made waves last month when she declared she was finally done with the site. "As Etsy has gotten bigger, it's ...and more »...Etsy seeks balance of growth, keeping 'handmade ethos' - Arkansas Online

I hope you enjoyed reading this new entry. I for sure liked it. Until next time.

Try these websites for detailed info about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten