maandag 30 maart 2015

What would you tell your younger self? Scenic City leaders share advice - Nooga.com

I do love to check out other sites with relevant information. I want to find stuff I don't know yet. Here is another interesting post I found.

Nooga.comWhat would you tell your younger self? Scenic City leaders share adviceNooga.com"This is something that I'm still learning a lot about, and I could have fast-tracked the learning process by working directly with a team that was already a well-oiled machine." ... "The definition of management is 'getting work done through others ......What would you tell your younger self? Scenic City leaders share advice - Nooga.com

Up-to-date again. This was the latest information I could find on the internet. I hope you enjoyed reading it.

click for info

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten