dinsdag 31 maart 2015

World's first Terminator-like self-propelled liquid metal robot that can power itself

While surfing the web and looking for more information about my passion, I also found this article. I think you will like it.

Washington, Mar 31 (ANI): A Chinese research team has developed shape-shifting, liquid metal machines which can power themselves. Jing Liu from the Tsinghua University said that the soft machine looks rather intelligent and can deform itself according to the space it voyages in, just like the Terminator do...World's first Terminator-like self-propelled liquid metal robot that can power itself

I try to catch the latest information all the time. This is the latest I could find. I hope you could enjoy this post as much as I did. I hope to see you soon again.

Go here for more info about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten