dinsdag 31 maart 2015

World's first Terminator-like self-propelled liquid metal robot that can power itself

Discovering pertinent as well as intriguing various other blog posts is constantly excellent. Below is an additional post/article I found. I think you will certainly like it too.

Washington, Mar 31 (ANI): A Chinese research team has developed shape-shifting, liquid metal machines which can power themselves. Jing Liu from the Tsinghua University said that the soft machine looks rather intelligent and can deform itself according to the space it voyages ...World's first Terminator-like self-propelled liquid metal robot that can power itself

I attempt to capture the most up to date information at all times. This is the latest I might find. I wish you could appreciate this post as long as I did. I hope to view you soon again.

Informative posts about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten