zondag 29 maart 2015

Spring Fever Alert (70s possible by Wednesday) - Minneapolis Star Tribune (blog)

While surfing the internet and also trying to find more information regarding my enthusiasm, I also discovered this article. I think you will like it.

Minneapolis Star Tribune (blog)Spring Fever Alert (70s possible by Wednesday)Minneapolis Star Tribune (blog)Winter is over, and even though we'll see more flurries the definition of a cold front will be 30s and 40s, not subzero. With a rising sun angle the ground is warming faster than the upper atmosphere. Spring instability may kick ...Spring Fever Alert (70s possible by Wednesday) - Minneapolis Star Tribune (blog)

I enjoyed reading this information. It means you and me are up-to-date again. I hope you come back for my next entry.

Blog links about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten