maandag 30 maart 2015

Jon Hamm Hangs Up Don Drapers Suit, Reflects on the Deepest, Darkest Role ... - Daily Beast

Here is another post I found which I really liked. I hope you will like it as well.

Daily BeastJon Hamm Hangs Up Don Drapers Suit, Reflects on the Deepest, Darkest Role ...Daily BeastAnd at the center of this stylish trip down memory lane is Don Draper, a stoic, haunted man who is the very definition of tall, dark, and handsome. Since July 2007 .... He's been given “six months leave” by the ad firm he helped build, his actress-wife ...and more »...Jon Hamm Hangs Up Don Drapers Suit, Reflects on the Deepest, Darkest Role ... - Daily Beast

Up-to-date again. This was the latest information I could find on the internet. I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Official site about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten