maandag 30 maart 2015

Etsy seeks balance of growth, keeping 'handmade ethos' - Northwest Arkansas News

Here we go; another interesting article I just found on the internet. I hope you will like it as much as I do.

Etsy seeks balance of growth, keeping 'handmade ethos'Northwest Arkansas News"Handmade businesses aren't infinitely scalable, just by the definition of the term," said Grace Dobush, a writer and longtime Etsy seller who made waves last month when she declared she was finally done with the site. "As Etsy has gotten bigger, it's ...and more »...Etsy seeks balance of growth, keeping 'handmade ethos' - Northwest Arkansas News

I try to catch the latest information all the time. This is the latest I could find. I hope you could enjoy this post as much as I did. I hope to see you soon again.

Web sites about

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten